Pages

Saturday 18 January 2014

Kuching Waterfront

Assalamualaikum..

Welcome to Sarawak, Malaysia to my entire dear friends around the world. Just want to share one favorite place to release my tension, shopping or just for fun with my friends during the weekend or go to the event. That a Kuching Waterfront. 

DUN (Dewan Undangan Negeri Sarawak)



I choose Kuching Waterfront for one my favorite place because I like a place with a lot people. And at Kuching Waterfront you can find more like museum, shopping complex, delicious food, craft, culture of Sarawak, Kek Lapis Sarawak and more again. Just walk around Kuching Waterfront. In one day you can go to more place. Love it, yeah... And I love seat at the Kuching waterfront at evening to see the sunset, see people walk around or see view of  DUN (Dewan Undangan Negeri Sarawak).

Jom jalan-jalan






beautiful place for you walk all day


my beautiful friend..Josephine >Iban Girl<








with my best friend during weekend .... smile and happy together 


this for all my Muslim friend. Very easy to find place for pray. 


small theater or stage for any event. 



want to try? haha let view from water side..











here we are.. happy together with taking picture

we are Malaysian


best memory ever.


I Love Sarawak


lots story i want to share but if you all interest why not explore yourself and make good memory . At here we able see nice place with history, local food, culture and more again. 
































No comments:

Post a Comment